Thursday, May 20, 2010

Website's Visited in a 24 hour Period

FaceBook- I use facebook daily to check on friends I haven't talked to in awhile. I use this site for about two hours a day. The only reason why I like this site is because I can stay in contact with all my friends.

Youtube- I use this site to watch music video's that I can't find on T.V. I would say I use this site up to 5 hours a week. I like this site because you can find almost any video, movie, ad's, anything with motion you like.

NHL.com- I use this site to check up on scores and news around the NHL. If it was not for this site you would have no idea what is going on with all 30 teams and players in the league. I spend about 20min a day on this site.(during the season)

RMU Blackboard- I use this site to do work in all my classes. This is very useful because you can access your school work anywhere at anytime. One thing I don't like is that sometimes the site goes down for long periods of time, making it hard to do work. I use this site for about 1-2 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment